WIRELESS APPLICATION ROBOT USING JOYSTICK
1. Introduction to Robotics and complete process flow to be followed for designing and
building best in class robots.
2. Basic mechanical concepts and procedures &
Basic electronics and circuit building
3. Introduction to microcontrollers and Programming of 8051 microcontroller.
4. Introduction to wireless devices, joystick, comparators
5. Interfacing RF modules, GSM, Wi
Fi, Bluetooth modules to microcon
communicating with robot via UART communication protocol.
Detailed course contents of the program:
Introduction to Robotics.
History & advancement of Robotics.
Overview of Humanoids, Robotic arms, UAV’s & UGV’s.
Wheeled, legged &
Basic parts required to build a robot.
on with Docile X
a robot designed to teach you the practical intricacies
in building robots.
Introduction to BEAM robots.
Display & simultaneous explanation of BEAM robots.
otors and Motor Drivers.
Detailed discussion of various types of sensors and their interface circuitry.
Tips and tricks for interfacing sensors on to DOCILE X.
Converting analog signal to digital signal using comparators.
Interface joystick with Microcontroller for wireless control of robot
Introduction to Embedded systems.
Introduction to various tools in embedded systems industry.
Overview of different microcontrollers in the market.
Design issues in embedded systems.
How to read and understand datasheet of microcontroller.
Detailed lectures on microcontrollers and it peripherals.
Types of memories
Introduction to 8
Embedded C coding for 805
1 Micro controller o 8051 pin diagram and block
Basic C programming specifically targeting to coding embedded applications
Operators and Expressions
For & while statements
Input & Output in C
Bit wise binary operators
Programming in C on Keil compiler
Tips and tricks to effectively use Keil
Basic & Port programming
Interfacing LED’s, Switches & LCD
Code debugging techniques
Code optimization techniques
A session to Program and command your Docile X.
• Program Docile X to control it from Wired PC commands.
• Program Docile X to wirelessly control it from PC.
• Program Docile X to control it from analog Joystick through Wireless.
• Program Docile X to control it using a Bluetooth connection between host and robot.
• Program Docile X to control it from a remote location using internet.
• Program Docile X to con
trol it from a remote location using GSM mobile phone.