cation Based Services
ocation Based Services
cation Based Services
ocation Based Services
ISPRS Conference on “Serving Society with Geoinformatics” - SSG-2013
- TC II, TC III, TC IV & TC VII Joint Meeting
- Workshops (‘LS - Laser Scanning’ & ‘CMRT - Object Extraction for 3D City Models, Road Databases
and Traffic Monitoring' & 'ISA - Image Sequence Analysis for Object and Change Detection’)
Second Announcement and Call for Papers
11 - 17
More information on " LS & CMRT & ISA"
workshops can be found at:
Laser Scanning 2013 workshop:
CMRT 2013 workshop:
ISA 2013 Workshop
Songnian LI, email@example.com
Konrad SCHINDLER, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jie JIANG, email@example.com
Filiz SUNAR, firstname.lastname@example.org (Conference Chair)
Marco SCAIONI, email@example.com
Clément MALLET, firstname.lastname@example.org
WOW Kremlin Palace - Antalya/Turkey
Sander Oude Elberink
Steve H.L. Liang
E. Pattabhi Rama Rao
Vladimir A. Seredovich
Wenzhong (John) Shi
Geoinformatics is the synergy of data and systems from various disciplines brought together to provide information on the
state of the earth: Geographical Information System (GIS); computerized databases and applications; computer science; remote
sensing; photogrammetry; graphical processing; cartography; statistics; etc. – it is describing the main interface between the
real and the measured, or virtual, world. It combines geospatial analysis and modeling, the development of geospatial databases;
information systems design; visualization (human-computer interaction), and communication (both wired and wireless networking
Today, many government and non government agencies have started to use spatial data for managing their daily activities.
Often, those concerned are not experts in Geoinformatics so there is a need to condense expert information into something
usable by the end-user. To achieve this end, it is important that advances in the technology and new developments in the
applications of Geoinformatics become a part of the information management and decision making process.
Submissions are invited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
• Spatial analysis and spatial data mining
• Spatial reasoning and spatial decision support systems
• Spatial data and model quality
• Geometric analyses of IR, SAR, IFSAR and LIDAR
• Automated feature and attribute extraction techniques and methodologies from multi-sensor/resolution/spectral/temporal
and hyperspectral imagery
• Object detection, recognition, identification and reconstruction
• Extraterrestrial spatial databases and spatial information systems
• Integration of spatial information systems and image analysis for GIS-driven change detection, data capture and updating
• Dynamic spatial information systems, spatial data revision and versioning
• Physical modeling and signatures in remote sensing
• Thematic data analysis (classification, change detection, etc.)
• Radar and lidar data processing and applications
Filiz Sunar (Chair)
Orhan Altan (Co-chair)
Songnian Li (Co-chair)
Konrad Schindler (Co-chair)
Jie Jang (Co-chair)
• The SSG joint meeting requires abstracts for all papers, including plenary papers, oral and poster presentations,
for the review process. Proceedings will be published as ISPRS Archives. Abstracts are due on June 30, 2013. You
may send your abstract online through www.isprs2013-ssg.org.
• The workshops require full papers which will undergo double-blind peer review and will be published in the ISPRS
Annals. Submissions describing original and unpublished research are invited by June 30, 2013 and should be made
Image Sequence Analysis
• The papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines for preparing manuscripts
(http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx) and should not exceed 6 pages in length.
• Accepted papers have to be submitted as camera-ready manuscripts by August 31, 2013.
• At least one author has to be registered before the deadline of authors to warrant publication of the paper in the
Papers to be submitted to joint meeting for ISPRS Archives
Deadline for Submission of abstracts 10 July 2013
Notification of authors 05 August 2013
Papers to be submitted to LS, CMRT & ISA for ISPRS Annals
Deadline for Submission of full papers 30 June 2013
Notification of authors 19 August 2013
Deadline for Submission of camera ready manuscripts 10 September 2013
Deadline for Registration of authors:31 August 2013
Deadline for Early registration deadline 15 September 2013
* More information on "ISPRS Archives and Annals" can be found at http://www.isprs.org/publications/Default.aspx and ISPRS Orange
ISPRS SSG 2013 - TC II, III, IV, VII MEETING
Plenary Session I
Oral Session III
Plenary Session II
Oral Session I
Oral Session IV
Oral Session VII
Oral Session V
Oral Session VIII
Oral Session II
Oral Session VI
16:00 ISPRS SSG 2013
• Participants of the scientific program, even speakers, accompanying persons or company representatives should register to
• Registration fees include conference cd, conference bag, certificate of attendance, entrance to the exhibition area and conference
• All accepted papers should be presented at the ISPRS2013-SSG Conference. Therefore, at least one author of each accepted
paper must be registered before September 15th (submissions are limited to one paper per main author), and present the paper.
If none of the authors of an accepted paper is registered by the indicated deadline, or the paper is not presented in the conference,
it will be withdrawn from the conference archives. If an accepted paper has more than one author, and more than one of those
authors will attend, then each author who attends the conference must pay a registration. Only the presenting author must register
by the deadline; the other authors do not have a deadline to register.
• VAT 18% is to be added to the above given fees.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
• All booked registration services cancelled before 02 August, 2013 are 100% refundable after deduction of expenses already
• All booked registration services cancelled between the dates of 02 August - 15 September 2013 are 50% refundable.
• No refunds for cancellations made after 15 September 2013.
• All cancellations must be done in writing to Conference Secretariat.
• All refunds will be executed after the end of Joint Meetings.
1- REGISTRATION FEES
FULL PARTICIPANT Before September 15, 2013 After September 15, 2013
JOINT MEETING 400 Euro 500 Euro
CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS 300 Euro 400 Euro
JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS 500 Euro 600 Euro
STUDENT Before September 15, 2013 After September 15, 2013
JOINT MEETING 250 Euro 300 Euro
CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS 200 Euro 250 Euro
JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS 300 Euro 350 Euro
Before September 15, 2013 After September 15, 2013
JOINT MEETING 100 Euro 150 Euro
CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS 50 Euro 75 Euro
JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS 125 Euro 175 Euro
2- ACCOMPANYING PERSON & COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE
Category Hotel Single Room (AI) Double Room (AI)
5* WOW HOTELS 90,00 Euro 125,00 Euro
3- ACCOMMODATION FEE
• The prices above given are on all inclusive basis. They are valid for one night and exclusive of VAT 8%.
• For reservations after 15 September, 2013 EURO 10.- will be charged per night as late reservation fee.
• The accommodation requests will be confirmed based upon availability. Please note that if the hotel is already fully
booked you will be assigned to another one of the same category.
• A written confirmation will be provided by Conference Secretariat upon the REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
FORM and full payment for total stay is received.
• VAT 8% is to be added to above given fees.
Registration & Accommodation
HOTEL RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
• Cancellation requests for the hotel accommodation must be sent in writing to Conference Secreteriat.
• If cancellation of hotel accommodation is requested before 02 September 2013, the fee paid shall be reimbursed after the
banking charges are deducted.
• No reimbursement shall be made if the hotel accommodation is cancelled after 02 September 2013.
• All reimbursements is to be made after the Conference.
One way transfer from Antalya Airport to Wow Hotels or vice versa EURO 40.-
Round Trip transfer from and to Antalya Airport EURO 70.-
5- TRANSFER FEES
Conference dinner EURO 85.- / Per person
6- CONFERENCE DINNER
4- ORGANIZATION FEE
(For the guests who will not accommodate in WOW Hotels)
Full Participant JOINT MEETING
Student JOINT MEETING
Company Representative JOINT MEETING
Accompanying Person JOINT MEETING
Full Participant CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS
Student CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS
Accompanying Person CMRT, LS & ISA WORKSHOPS
Full Participant JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS
Student JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS
Accompanying Person JOINT MEETING & WORKSHOPS
EURO 200.- / Per person
EURO 80.- / Per person
EURO 280.- / Per person
Organization Fee which is EURO 40 + VAT 18%, (per day, per person) is to be paid by participants who will not accommodate
in Wow Hotels and who has not made his / her booking through Organization Secretariat. It is to cover food & beverage
services on “All Inclusive” basis that are already included in accommodation fee and stipulated by the Hotel. This charge is
not applicable for ones who book their rooms at WOW Hotels through the Organization Secretariat. VAT 18% is to be added
to below given fees.
Transfer service from Antalya Airport to Wow hotels and vice versa will be provided for conference participants upon request.
Wow hotels are located 17 kilometers far away from Antalya airport and it takes 25 minutes by car. Prices are valid up to 2
persons. For additional guests transfer fee is EURO 20. / per trip / per person
VAT 18% is to be added to above fees.
Reservation for the Conference dinner that will be on 16 November, 2013 and relevant payment should be made by
15 September, 2013.
VAT 18% is to be added to above fee.
Ayda Akkartal Aktaﬂ
Istanbul Technical University (ITU)
ITU Ayaza¤a Campus 34469
+90 212 2857194 ext.146
+90 212 2857073
K2 Conference and Event Management Co.
Kosuyolu Mahallesi Ali Nazime Sokak No:45
Kosuyolu 34718 Kadikoy/Istanbul
Tel: +90 (216) 428 95 51 (ext. 130)
GSM: +90 (532) 790 43 41