SEADRILL is an international offshore drilling contractor providing services within drilling and well
services. Together with partners the company has
43 drilling units, of which 3 units are under
We have the following positions for OFF SHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT in the GULF OF MEXICO,
14 days on
14 days off. Seadrill will pay transportation from home to crew change point.
To APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS YOU MUST HAVE RECENT
INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS (such as South East Asia and Brazil)
28 days on
28 days off.
Seadrill will pay transportation from home to crew change point. Accommodation in
Foreign Service Fee add 25% plus to base salary.
Is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all
Is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of a
Is responsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic,
reciprocating, rotating and hoisting equipment.
The Essential Functions of this position are listed below:
1. Maintain and repair hydraulic equip
ment and other equipment as required.
2. Follow PM standards as set by the manufacturers and Company procedures.
3. Inspect equipment for faults, report and set up schedule for repair or maintenance.
4. Maintain stock of supplies, tools and equipment in th
e hydraulic workshop.
5. Responsible for reporting changes to equipment such as moving or rerouting hoses, line, pumps,
etc. Reporting includes changing drawings and schematics, handover to relief and notification to
6. Follow Company p
olicy in completing Task Based Risk Assessment, to Permit to Work System and
Log Out/Tag Out procedures.
7. Participate in Company sponsored safety initiatives and perform work in a safe and efficient
8. Observe, report and take action to correct a
ny unsafe conditions, equipment failures or any
other faults that could result in injury to personnel, work stoppage, environmental events or
damage to the drilling unit.
9. Knowledge emergency duties and participate in safety drills as required.
ete training for matrix position
Minimum/Preferred Qualifications are:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prefer 3 years on the job, formal training in hydraulics theory and application.
*** Join our mailing list to receive our Newsletter: ***
Career Opportunities, Job Fairs, Events, and Resources straight to your inbox!
Visit our homepage at
to sign up