Name of the discipline:
Volume: 75 hours
Type of school: College
Purpose of the course:
The course focuses on the design and creation of software for mobile devices, based on a wide
range of operating systems, iOS,
Android and Windows Phone 7. During the course, students will become
familiar with the development of applications for mobile devices based on these operating systems.
Students taking this course should already be familiar with the parad
igm of object
programming, the syntax of C
(JAVA, C #, C + +, Objective C) and have the basic skills
of graphic design tools, compilers and debuggers.
The following courses:
Development of network applications for mobile devices.
Knowledge and skills:
At the end of the course, students will be able to develop applications and software for various
platforms and devices running under Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
Topics of the lectures:
1. Introduction to mobile devices.
of mobile devices.
3. The operating system iOS.
5. Operating system Android.
6. Introduction to the development of software for mobile devices.
7. User interface and its model in mobile devices.
8. The operating system Windows Ph
10. Fundamentals of data processing and storage on mobile devices.
11. Content providers.
12. Working with touch on various devices
13. Image processing, audio and video.
14. Optimization of mobile applications.
15. Publish applications
and future mobile devices.
Topics on labs and exercises:
1. Preparation of the working space for the development of Android OS application installation
and configuration SDK. Creating your first application for Android OS.
2. Lifecycle Management
3. Support for various devices, language, resolution, different versions of the.
4. Dynamic user interface. Using templates interfaces.
5. Interaction with other applications and devices.
6. Getting and setting environment XCODE on Mac OS X. The
first application for iOS.
7. Threading and memory blocks.
8. User interfaces.
9. Support for various devices, language, resolution, different versions of the.
10. Interaction with other applications and devices.
11. Familiarity with software development f
or mobile devices on the MS Visual Studio, setting
SDK. The first application for Windows Phone 7.
12. Management and work with threads.
13. User interface, work with templates.
14. Support for various devices, language, resolution, different versions of t
15. Interaction with other applications and devices.
Hours per week
Rough Sketch lecture:
The teacher should give information on a given topic. Answer questions from students during a
plan of laboratory exercises:
The teacher gives the task to be performed by students. Answers questions from students in the
course of the job. Monitors the security of the work and fix the job. Evaluates the performance of tasks.
SRSP tentative plan
teacher has to answer students' questions. The teacher can conduct a survey on the studied
Equipment needed for 1 person:
• Computer Mac Mini 134 200 kzt. (
application testing 750 $ (www.store.apple.com / us)
• HTC Mozart 47,490 kzt. (
• Samsung Galaxy Y 19 990 kzt. (Www.azbuka.kz)The average cost of the equipment for 1
person is $ 2700