SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Copywriter Intern:
The SEO Copywriter Intern will be responsible for increasing the visibility of Obelis s.a.
corporate web sites on the Internet, optimizing search engine rankings by developing and
executing SEO strategies. Furthermore, he/she will assist the team in reference to
materials to be published online, updating social media content, and implementing new
ways of catching the attention of the online community.
Provide support and analysis for Search Engine Optimization including:
• Content development – create and publish website copy, press releases, blogs,
newsletter articles, and other online content.
• Update and manage already existing content on main company sites and external
social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Develop social media strategy for presenting and promoting Obelis s.a.
• Develop SEO strategies based on recent trends and SEO best practices, for all
Obelis s.a. online content
• Monitor changes on organic search metrics (Google Analytics) and generate
biweekly/monthly performance reports
• Proficiency in English is a must
• Strong copywriting skills with an advanced understanding of grammar and ability
to write in a variety of styles and tones in English
• Knowledge of SEO best practices including but not limited to: keywords research,
link building (internal/external), content development, referrals, and others.
• Experience with Content Management System such as Wordpress is a plus
Ability to learn quickly, prioritize tasks, and enthusiasm for new and unfamiliar
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter
Looking forward to hearing from you!