TC Minutes

traderainΛογισμικό & κατασκευή λογ/κού

15 Αυγ 2012 (πριν από 5 χρόνια και 2 μήνες)

351 εμφανίσεις






Meeting Minutes




Thursday, June 7, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level S
even, Inc.


Page
1

of
2





Roll Call
:

Tim Ireland (TI),
Wilfred Bonney

(WB),

Steve Speicher (SS), Geoffry Roberts (GR), George
“Woody” Beeler (GWB), Jane Curry (JC
), Ravi Natarajan (RN), Lloyd McKenzie (LM)

and Adam
Flinton (AF)


Chair
:

Tim Ireland



Sc
r
ibe
:

Wilfred Bonney




Mee
ting
called to order a
t 9:06

am E
D
T by Chair
.



Agenda accepted

as pos
ted

to the listserv

with an addition of:

o

Conference calls time change [GR]

o

Updating the t
ooling

overview d
ocumentation [JC]
.


Minutes




May

31s
t

Minutes were

approved (G
WB/
RN
, no objections).



Review of Shortlist
Tooling
Components




LM
led the group to review the
RMIM Designer

Components submitted to the

tooling

listserv.
He noted

that

the spreadsheet contain
s
three columns that needs to be filled:

(a)
% Built
, (b)

% to be built
and (c)
To be bui
lt as part of
. He then
asked the group to
further
review the list

of

components
,

and submit

their feedback to him.
The group
agreed to further review the components in the next week’s call



MIF
Tagging Process





RN wanted to know if there is a procedure
-
w
ise release of the MIF, RIM and Vocabulary
to the Vendor community; He then suggested the
need for the committee
:


o

To have
an artifact
s

release tagging mechanism that will be
made
a
vailable to
vendors such as
Eclipse and Netbeans.

o

To have
documentation on
how the source files are generated;

o

To
Identify all standard artifacts (RIM, Vocabulary and MIF) that require/reference
publication procedures;


o

T
o
have a standard

artifact repository in the Homebase; The group identified

two
source files (primary and seco
nd
ary)
to be
m
aintain
ed

in the H
omebase
;
It

was
noted by LM that the
MIF is not sourced
, at this time
;




Further discussion focused on
sharing the technology outside HL7

(i.e. level of sharing
artifacts with vendors such as Eclipse and Netbeans)
, m
igration

from CVS to SVN,
publishing MIF 1.0 and MIF 2.0;
XML/MIF Representation;

and tagging artifacts in CVS/SVN





Action Item:

o

RN will review the current branch of the MIF schemas

in the CVS repository

and
make
recommendation to LM

o

WB will send
to the tooling l
istserv documentat
ion on the
MIF Change Control

and
the
HL7
Tools Release Practice on GForge


o

GWB will list down both the primary and secondary source files and send them to
the listserv
. The list will be reviewed by the committee i
n the next week’s call








Meeting Minutes




Thursday, June 7, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level S
even, Inc.


Page
2

of
2





R
eview of the
GForge 4.5
.16 Customization





The committee reviewed the
GFo
rge
-
4.5.16

customization
list submitted to the listserv b
y
WB
. The committee asked GR if he will require any funding for the completion of
the
project
.
GR
noted that he will not re
quire

any funding
at this time
. He will let the
committee know if he will require funding for the project. He also noted that after
successful customization it will take about two days (
downtime
) to replace the old
GForge
-
4.0.1

with the new
G
forge
-
4.5.16
.




Action Item:

o

G
R

will work closely with Bob Thorson to complete his tasks identified in the
document.
WB will
also work on his tasks identified in the document




Conference Call Time Change




GWB made a

motion for the conference call time to be moved fro
m 9:00
am
ET to 10:00

am ET. The motion, seconded by JC passed unanimously. The group agreed that the
new time change will take effect from June 28, 2007.




Action Item:

o

WB will send notice to the tooling listserv to remind participants about the new
time
change. WB will also make sure that the new time change is reflected in the
HL7 Conference Call
Center




Updating Tooling
Overview
Documentation




JC noted that the committee needs to update the tooling overview documentation to
include the

changes as of

February

2006 as well as the

newly released
HTC Eclipse
-
based
tooling
. WB agreed to update the document and noted that he will be dividing the
document into sections and will be contacting each domain expert for the sections for
the update
s
. He
(WB)
plans

to merge the entire document

into
Release 3

Version,

after
receiving a
thorough
review from the domain experts.




Action Item:

o

WB will
begin
work on updating the tooling overview documentation




Next Meeting




Phone: +1
702
-
8
94
-
2444; Participant

PassCode:

946251#


Thursday,

June 14
,

2007 @ 9:00
-
10:00 am EDT

(
14:00
-
15:00h BST, 6:00
-
7:
0
0h

PDT
)



GoToMeeting URL:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/962877532




Next mee
ting’s agenda will focu
s on
:

o

Review o
f
RMIM Designer
C
omponents

(see Lloyd’s email on Jun. 7)

[Lloyd]

o

Artifacts Release

Control

Mechanism
[
Woody/
Ravi]

o

CVS to SVN Migration Plans [Lloyd]


Meeting adjourned at 10
:
1
8

a
m E
D
T.