MOVE TO OVC STAFF QUESTIONS / CONCERNS ... - Net Community

shrewdnessmodernΚινητά – Ασύρματες Τεχνολογίες

14 Δεκ 2013 (πριν από 7 χρόνια και 8 μήνες)

193 εμφανίσεις


MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



QUESTION

INFORMATION
SOURCE

ANSWER


Will there be a delay in processing our money
received?



Linda


No delay in processing


Trop⁢ 砠睩汬⁢攠楮⁰污c攠慴aO噃⁡VTn⁣慭puV;
牥杵污l⁤慩汹lcou物敲⁳ rv楣攠;


Ho眠睩汬⁷攠moveur⁣慳a?


L楮Ta


The plan is to use a secured courier, such as
Loomis truck
, for transportation
of our cash donations.



How will

United Way cash

donations

get to

the

coordinator?



Linda


This will be the responsibility of the United Way coordinator
.

How will we
access Imagine

Services
?


Linda


Online, or in person when necessary


How do we move and keep ticking?




Linda


Coordinated plans are in the works between project managers, facilities
management, movers, and our senior staff to ensure a seamless move. All
staff should begin by organizing their own files and personal items ahead of
time so that June 30 can be reserv
ed for packing and packa
ging as per moving
instructions, which

will be provided

closer to move date
; July 2
nd

will be a
day of settling in to yo
ur new work stations. With organization and

planning,
we should no
t lose more than a day in total before we c
an be up and running.


Coffee / Beverage Machines?


Linda

Dareece


There are vending machines in the hallway near the Call Centre. There will
also be plenty of fridge space to store personal
beverages on a daily basis.
Options for coffee service /
machines are being assessed, and staff will be
notified once we have a service contract in place / or when another option
has been elected. We will also continue with our water delivery.



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



What food/beverage facilities are there
nearby?








Linda


Aside from the vending machines, there are no options

very

close by


bu琠
瑨敲攠慲攠V敶敲慬⁷i瑨Wn⁡ 10
-
m楮uW攠睡w欮†䅣Ao獳⁃牯督h楬Tv敲灡獳



瑨攠
H楬汴lp⁐l慺a
Ⱐ慮H⁡ 瑨攠却aT極m⁍慬a
敡爠eh攠Foo瑨W汬猠汯捡瑩Wn


Hilltop Plaza

Stadium Mall

Big T (BB
Q)

The Keg

Papa John’s and Dominoes
⡐楺z愩

Moose McGuire’s (Pub)

䝲敥渠䍨G汩
䥮T楡i)

Wendy’s (Fast Food)

M慩ay 兵敥Q
䙡獴VFooT)

䉩B汩ng獧慴a⁌楧h瑨ou獥V䍡C攠⡆楳(…
䍨楰猩

卡楧on⁙2䬠⡖(整nam敳e)

剥摷慴敲e䝲G汬e

Joey’s Only (Fast Food Seafood)


-
䉡B氠剥獴慵牡nW
䍨楮敳e)

副捫c敳e獰o牴r⁂慲 ☠䝲G汬
Pub)

卡楧on⁓瑡爠 噩整nam敳攩




⨪N佔E


周攠䍩Cy⁨慳

牥ren瑬W⁧ n攠pub汩挠
睩瑨⁩W
猠楮V敮琠景e
愠m慪o爠牥vamp
o映fhe⁓瑡摩um⁍慬aH⁳o⁷攠捡c o欠fo牷慲a⁴o mor攠op瑩Wn猠楮⁴V攠
晵瑵牥W


What is the Chartwell’s policy re OVC?


L楮Ta


佖䌠楳⁣on獩V敲敤⁰e牴ro映f慭pu猠慮V⁩猠獵V橥j琠瑯⁡汬 獥牶楣敳eprov楤敤⁢礠
Chartwell’s.


坩汬⁴h敲攠b攠a⁤牯p
-
楮 睯r歳灡捥kon⁣ampu猠
景爠佖r⁳ 慦a⁴o⁵獥 睨敮wv楳i瑩Wg⁣慭puV?



L楮Ta


周敲攠睩汬wk敬e⁢ ⁡ Trop
-
To睮wo晦f捥r⁷o牫r瑡Wion⁩渠瑨攠Mev敬opm敮琠
獥V瑩onf⁴he⁅硥捵瑩c攠卵i瑥⁩渠瑨攠䅤m楮楳瑲慴Won⁢ 楬T楮g⸠⁓瑡.楯n猠睩瑨w
睩牥汥獳⁡捣敳猠捡c⁢攠founT⁩渠呆 L敡牮 ng⁣ommon猬⁴h攠污眠汩b牡ry⁡湤
瑨攠桥慬瑨W獣楥湣敳e汩b牡ry⸠

周敲攠慲攠慬ao m慮y 獴畤y⁷o牫r瑡Wion猠
瑨牯ughou琠捡cpuV⁩映 ou n敥T⁡ p污l攠Wo 睡楴Ⱐr敡搬e睲楴wH牧慮楺攮



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will we have access to Campus Security



Linda


Yes. We will receive all the benefits of campus security as we are considered
part of the cam
pus.


Will we have access to Safewalk at night?











Linda


Information from Campus Security:

The SafeWalk

program works with Campus Security to provide safe walk
options 2
4
/
7 and is

available to all students, staff and

University

patrons
.


Information from SafeWalk Coordinator:

SafeWalk
voluteers will

accompany you within the boundaries of the campus
property.

The service does not extend to the C
-
Train stations.

If you plan to become a user of the SafeWalk program, it would be a good
idea to program their number into your cell phone. 220
-
5333.

Please

note that your volunteer is on foot and it will take approximately 20
minutes for them to arrive at OVC from campus, so plan accordingly and call
ahead.

Please also note that they are not obliged to wait at a bus stop with
you until the bus arrives, and so

knowledge of the bus schedule and timing
accordingly

would be advised.


Should we consider a ‘buddy system’ in lieu
o映卡晥坡汫?




L楮Ta


M敦楮楴敬y⸠⁉.⁹ou⁡牥⁷慬歩ng⁴
o⁴h攠c
-
瑲慩a⁩渠睩 W敲Ⱐyou⁳ ou汤 琠p污l⁴o
睯牫慴
.†P污l⁴o敡ven⁴業攠
慮T
p污l⁡桥慤 睩瑨w愠扵TTy⸠⁉映.h敲攠楳o
-
on攠Wo⁢ TTy⁵ 睩瑨Ⱐ捯nV楤敲e瑨攠op瑩onf⁴慫楮g⁡ bu猠慴⁴he⁕湩ve牳楴r
䅶Anu攠V瑯p 慮T⁴牡r獦敲物ng⁴o⁴h攠c
-
瑲慩a⁡ ⁂ 敮瑷
ooT.

䥦⁹ou⁡ 攠牥煵楲敤
瑯 睯r欠污l攬e瑡W欠Wo your⁳up敲e楳ir⁡扯uW⁳慦 ⁴牡rVpo牴慴ron.


坩汬⁴h攠mov攠慦a散e ou爠扵獩V敳猠p牡捴r捥c?†
How?



L楮Ta


併O⁢ 獩V敳猠p牡r瑩捥V⁷楬氠b攠m楮im慬ay⁡晦散瑥T⁢ ⁴h攠mov攮†
P牡r瑩捥猠獵捨V
慳a
瑲慮獦敲物VgIT数e獩瑩Wg mon敹

慲攠扥楮g

慤Tr敳獥T⁡湤

瑨攠Wog楳瑩捳io映
me整楮g猠on慩a⁣ampu猠捡c⁢攠慤T牥獳敤⁷i瑨⁶慲aou猠

Vo汵瑩onV
Ⱐ慳

T敳e物r敤⁩e o瑨敲⁰慲瑳Wo映瑨W猠摯捵m敮琮



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS




Will we be able to get guest parking passes
for main campus?



Dareece


Yes, at a cost of $5 per pass
the Development Office can purchase the passes
for

Lot 28

(good for all day, no in and out)
.

Would we be able to use Car
-
to
-
Go option?








Dareece


Yes, it is available to anyone.

8 cars will be

available

on campus at all times.
Gas, parking, maintenance and insurance are included.

Users can find a car by using a smartphone app for either iPhone/iPad or
Android, contacting the call center, or finding an available car parked on the
street. Cars are returne
d to any location within the ‘Home Area’, which is 88
獱V慲攠a楬om整敲猠楮⁃慬g慲y.

剥杩獴敲楮g⁴o⁢散om攠愠m敭b敲f⁃䅒 䝏⁩Gⁱ 楣欠慮T⁥慳a.


卩mp汹
牥杩獴V爠on汩n攠a琠
h瑴pJIIw睷⹣慲2go⹣om


N
OTE
:
This
is not a

preferred option.
The cost of this option will be
reimbursed ONLY if
pre
-
arranged through your supervisor

an
d only when
other options are not viable
.

Will there be clear paths to the Crowchild
overpass in winter?


Dareece


Yes, Parking
S
ervices clears all parking lo
t areas around McMahon and OVC.

The City clears the ramp from the lot to the c
-
train station on the east side.


What campus/OVC transportation options are
there?




Dareece




Walking
-

12mins



Bikeroot
-

$10/year annual membership to rent bikes



Car2Go



C
-
train



Bus (bus stops at the entrance to OVC on University Drive

and travels
through main campus).


Can we budget for an on
-
campus parking
space or two?


Dareece


Yes,
Rover passes

can be purchased

(
approx.

$1200/yr, with yearly increases)



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



What are the options for short
term/visitor /
m
eeting parking
?





Dareece


Short term visitors coming to the OVC for meetings / interviews etc. have:

o

F
ree ½ hour parking at front

o

OVC pay lot $3/day

o

Visitors can park in OVC staff lot with any U of C annual
permit at no charge

o

Staff with

an annual campus parking pass can park in the
designated lots 12, 34 and 53.



Can we arrange multi
-
license ID’s with
P慲歩ag⁓敲v楣i猿


M慲a散e


奥猬V
瑨敲攠慲攠
no⁲ 獴物捴Von猠Vn⁒ov敲ep慳a敳efo爠摥r慲瑭敮琠畳攮e⁕獥爠mu獴V
T楳i污礠p敲m楴⁣o牲散ely⁡ T⁣
慮nly⁰慲欠楮⁤敳楧n慴敤eW献



Is there provision for insurance/liability re
travel between OVC and campus?



Dareece


Consult with your insurance provider. However, as long as driving does not
become part of your job no insurance/liability clauses
will change.

Will we have a ‘quiet area’ / staff lounge
獥灡牡瑥⁦牯m 瑨攠Wi瑣桥渿


L楮Ta


There will be a ‘
汵n捨

room’ off the main kitchen which can double for a
me整楮g⁲ om⁩映 敥T敤e†Th敲攠楳⁡汳o 愠am慬ai瑣桥W

慤橡捥湴j
Wo 瑨攠數楴i
n敡爠eh攠䍡汬i
ng⁃ n瑲攠慮T⁡ 獰V捥⁷h敲攠w攠慲攠conV楤敲楮g⁰ 瑴楮g⁳潭
‘lounge’ furniture.



Is there appropriate outdoor lighting around
the OVC?



Linda


Yes

Will we have an alternative to fluorescent
lighting?



Linda


There will be fluorescent lighting throughout. However, depending on your
location, you may have sufficient natural light, or in areas less exposed to
natural light, desk lamps would be recommended. Cooperation, awareness
and sensitivity is encouraged am
ong all staff.



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will we have multi
-
stall washrooms?


Linda


There are
M/W multi
-
stall washrooms at the west and east ends of the south
hall.


Will the carpets, and renos in general be eco
-
friendly?



Linda


Existing carpets will not be replaced as
they were installed in recent years,
and are still clean and in good shape.

W
here possible
, efforts will be made to
accommodate

allerg
y/
sensitivit
y issues

that arise in your new environment.


What are the climate control options?


Linda


Campus planning is looking into this
; we are told to expect a

Wyp楣慬


數p敲楥湣攠fo爠愠捡cpuV⁳ 慣a
.


Have larger meeting chairs been ordered?


Linda


Yes
-

there will be one larger meeting chair in each meeting room.


Will we have noise control (soundproofing)?
Especially around the call centre?




Linda


Soundproofing has been considered to accommodate areas that will be
adversely affected. The GPTR area will have soundproofing in the walls as
they are adjacent to the

lunch room. Larger work areas will have sound
masking (which absorbs sound overhead). This will include the area where
the Call Centre will be located; however
,

as the Call Centre staff work evening
and weekends, this should not be an issue for them.


Will we have WIFi access? If so, will that
affect our data plan / phone bills?


Dareece


Yes, there is wifi access available using the University network.

To ensure you
are not charged for additional data usage, please make sure that you are
logged into a
iruc
-
secure.


Do we have a plan for growth?


Linda


A floor plan with a growth factor has been approved.



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will the move affect staff recruitment and
retention?



Linda


Hard to say as this would be an individual preference


ho睥v敲Ⱐ晲om⁡汬
楮T楣慴楯nV
ⰠH敡捴ion猠慮V⁦敥Tb慣a
Ⱐ瑨攠mov攠睩汬 W⁨慶 愠
n敧慴ev攠imp慣琬W
慮T⁩渠獯m攠捡獥猬ⁱ 楴攠瑨攠Wppo獩瑥V


坩汬⁷e⁨慶攠愠a散畲e⁦楬攠 oom?


Linda


Yes.


Can we influence the set
-
up and design plan?


Linda


We gathered input from the supervisors of each

unit; considerations were
given to all individual questions and concerns listed in this document


What’s wrong with McKimmie Library?


Linda


As we all know, McKimmie has been a great interim solution for some of our
staff; however plans had already be
en in the works for other units on campus
to occupy that building.


We need a secure area for GPTR


Linda


The floor design includes having the GPTR area lockable to all other areas of
the office and that area will be locked and secured at the end of each

work
day.


What equipment will we have access to? Ie
printers, copiers, etc.



Linda


Our copier / printer equipment will be on par with what we have now and an
additional
printer/copier is being considered. There will be a dedicated
printer/copier in
the GPTR area, a printer/copier in the Data & e
-
Solutions
area, in the file room/work room, in the main office area, and a small printer
in the Call Centre.


How will we keep Phil prominent?


Linda


Phil will remain as prominent as he always has been. Through the Phil Report,
the Fill Phil Campaign, and when he greets you on the home page of
SharePoint.



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will we have a large meeting room? Will
there be several small meeting rooms?


Linda


The cur
rent Calgary Room will remain and is included in our suite, and will be
considered ou
r

main meeting room. 2 existing offices will be converted to
small meeting rooms; the lunch room will be set up to double as a meeting
room when needed.



Will the
reception desk be within the general
office space?



Linda


Yes

Will we have a supply room? Mail room?



Linda


The file room contain
s

automated rolling files, storage cupboards,

shredding
consoles,

counter top space

and a copier/printe
r
, and

will serve as our mail
room.
T
he mail slots we currently

use will go

to a countertop in that room.


Will there be secure storage?



Linda


There will be many options for storage including existing file cabinets and
lockable cupboards. The file room, wh
ich will have storage room will also be
locked during off
-
hours.


Will there be a fully functioning kitchen?


Linda


Yes


2⁦物 g敳e⡦慩牬y 眩Ⱐ2 m楣牯睡v敳e⁤楳 睡獨敲w⁰牥 ⁴慢汥

慮T⁣ounW敲e
瑯p⁳灡 攠fo爠愠捯晦敥 m慣h楮攮



Will there be sufficient

power to run all
appliances?



Linda


The electrical contractors working with facilities management will ensure we
are properly and sufficiently wired.

Will we have access to run the Stadium
stairs?


Linda


No.
CAUTION
:

The back exit door
leading

to the football field can be exited
but
not re
-
entered
. We are not to use the football field area, but there are
other spaces around the building that can be used for recreation.


Will there be vending machines?


Linda


Yes.


MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS




Can we get exercise equipm
ent? Will there
be showers / change room?



Linda


No.


What will the impression be for walk
-
in
donors and visitors?



Linda


The office is very well
-
appointed, professional looking and presentable.


Will we be able to host Town Hall meetings at
OVC?



Linda


No. The Town Halls will continue to be held in the Dining Centre.

Will we have upgraded ergonomic furniture
and workspaces?


Linda


Yes. There will be new furniture in all areas that are being renovated (ie, Data
& e
-
Solutions, Research, Annual
Giving/Call Centre, GPTR)

Areas not being renovated will use existing furniture, and cubicles will be
more spacious than what we are used to in Craigie.


Will we have any natural light?


Linda


Some areas will be better exposed to natural light than other
s, but overall
there will be a flow of light from the north
-

and south
-
facing ends of the space
where there are floor to ceiling windows.


Will there be any downtime while moving?



Linda


A schedule for packing and moving will be provided with
instruction on how
to pack and label your own individual effects, and desk area. It is expected
this should take no more than ½ day on the Friday before the move. First day
at OVC will be dedicated to unpacking and setting up


瑨敲敦o牥r⁡
牥慳rn慢汥⁥V
瑩Wa瑥⁦o爠ro睮瑩w攠wou汤⁢ ‱⁡湤⁰o獳楢汹l2⁤慹猠⡡汬(睩湧
景爠慮r⁵ 景牥獥Vn⁣omp汩c慴楯n猩V



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will we have keys or swipe cards?


Dareece


Swipe cards for staff access, keys for backup entry (i.e. weekends, non peak
hours TBD).


Will staff be able to
meet with campus
planning?



Linda


Staff is represented in meetings by our designated move committee, and
informed by the information from each of your supervisors, who in turn have
had your questions and concerns in mind in the planning. The move
commit
tee consists of Lynn, Linda, Colleen, Dareece, Brendan, and various
outside planners and
service reps.


Will we be using one or two floors?


Linda


Just the main floor.

How much of the building will we occupy?



Linda


We have all of the

main floor except the portion at the north
-
facing side of
the building, which is occupied by Parking Services.


When will the move happen?


Linda


We will pack up on June 30, 2013 and report to work at OVC on July 2, after
the Canada Day long weekend.


Is there a budget for the renos?


Linda


Yes.



Will we be able to tour the space before we
move in?



Linda


Yes.


What flexibility can there be for those who
take lunch hour classes or recreation?



Linda


Speak to your supervisor if you need
accommodation as a result of being off
-
campus.


MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



How does the move impact the “One
Development” plan?




L楮Ta



Having all of the ‘central’ services together in one space once again should
p牯v攠Wo⁨ v攠po獩瑩v攠imp慣琠on⁴h攠瑥am⁩渠 敮敲慬e†

Ho睥ve爬r眠瑨W琠
瑨攠Wx散畴ev攠瑥am 睩汬⁢攠in⁡ 獥灡牡W攠lo捡瑩on⁡猠睥汬⁡猠䙡捵c瑩敳ⰠH攠m慹
h慶攠Wo⁢攠捲敡e楶攠楮 ou爠rh楮歩kg⁡猠瑯⁨ 眠Wo m慩aW慩a⁴h慴am楮T
-
獥V⸠⁔o睮w
H慬ae整楮g猠V敲瑡楮ey⁰牯v楤攠瑨攠b敳琠牥m楮T敲e瑨牯ugh⁴h攠數p敲e敮捥eo映

m楮g⁴og整h敲⁡猠愠睨wl攠獴慦V⁥v敲eⁱ 慲瑥a;†瑨攠WT敡eof⁦ 慴畲楮g 敡捨e
un楴⁩渠瑨攠ipo瑬楧h琠瑨Wough⁴h攠Ph楬⁒ po牴r楳⁡湯瑨敲⁥晦fr琠Wo睡牤猠Vhe⁏n攠
Mev敬opm敮琠楤敡;†瑨W猠楳V慮⁡牥愠睨敲攠you爠楤敡猠睯u汤⁢
睥l捯me!


N敩ehbo爠牥污瑩on猠


楳i瑨敲e

愠灬慮?



L楮Ta


No⁦ rm慬⁰污n


睥⁨ v攠m慤攠ou牳敬ve猠Vno睮⁴o P慲歩ag⁓敲v楣i猠Vhrough
楮qu楲i敳e慢ou琠ou爠湥眠pa牫楮g⁡牲慮g敭敮瑳;†Lynn

h慳⁢敥渠楮⁣on瑡W琠睩瑨w
卵獡V⁁ 獴Vn
M楲散瑯爩;†⁩n景牭慬ayⰠou爠楮T楶楤i慬a敦景牴猠瑯⁢攠gooT
neighbors through courtesy and friendliness will go a long way. Again, don’t
be shy to put forward ideas if you have a ‘neighbor relations plan’ in mind.




坨慴⁩猠瑨攠灬慮⁴o⁤敡氠ei瑨⁴桥Wn敧e瑩W攠
業p慣琠on⁳瑵W敮琠e慬a敲猿




L楮Ta



We don’t expect much if any negative impact. Any problems that arise should
b攠T敡汴e睩瑨⁴hrough⁋a瑨礠or⁃桲 獴楮V⁡琠瑨W⁴im攠Wh敹⁡物 攮


坩汬⁷e⁨慶攠m敥瑩Wg⁳ fW睡牥w瑯 晡捩f楴慴攠
瑥汥lon晥f敮捩eg⁳ 牥敮⁳e慲敳Ⱐa歹p攬⁥W挿



L楮Ta



LCD’s will be installed in each meeting room with a connection to a PC. We
睩汬⁨慶攠瑥l散on晥牥湣楮g 捡c慣楴a⁩渠敡捨⁡猠V敬氬⁡eT⁦ 爠o捣慳con猠睨敲w⁩琠


mo牥⁳畩瑡 汥Ⱐl歹pe⁣慮⁢攠u獥搮


䍡C⁷攠ho獴⁡渠o晦f捥
-
睡wm楮g⁰慲瑹?


L楮Ta


P污l猠V楬l⁢攠m慤攠fo爠愠捥l敢牡瑩Wn 捬cV敲eWo
Ⱐo爠r晴f爬

瑨攠move⁤慴攮



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS



Will we be allowed to have plants?


Linda


Plants are allowed with the provision that they are
taken care of. If you bring
in a plant, you will have to take owner
ship for its care, and for the cleanliness
and tidiness of its immediate surroundings. Office Management will reserve
the right to toss anything that becomes offensive.



Will we have ac
cess on evenings and
weekends?




Linda


Ye
s.

There are no restrictions on use of the space after hours. There are are
parking restrictions during
S
tampeder
s

games, which are on Friday evenings,
or weekends.


What kind of access will part time students
have to the building?


Linda


Anyone who is not issued a key will have to make arrangements
through the
supervisory staff.



How fast can IT respond to any
problems/network issues at OVC?



Dareece


No different from the campus as a whole
-

w
ith
in 24 hours, depending on the
issue.

What is the protocol for staff before we
move? I.e. email
signatures? Business cards,
Phone message, Website?


Who is responsible to for communicating
move to groups/units who are not directly
involved in “OVC planning meeting”?





L楮Ta


Business cards can be ordered ahead of the move, and will be the
responsibility of the individual. Changes to the website will be handled by the
communications team. Email signatures can be revised by each individual
after the move.
To the best of our k
nowledge, you will be able to keep your
existing phone numbers.


Linda will keep you updated and report frequency will increase as we get
closer to move date.


How often will housekeeping be done at the
new office?


Dareece


The OVC building operates
under the same service level agreement as other
university buildings.


Caretaking empties garbage and recycling bins weekly
and vacuuming of offices is done on a monthly basis.


Heating/cooling issues
are on a 24 hour priority basis.


As per Facilities Man
agement.



MOVE TO OVC

STAFF QUESTIONS /
CONCERNS




What infrastructure is included in the new
workstations?



Linda


New stations will have ample storage space, moveable work tables, and coat
lockers at each desk.

What infrastructure in included in the existing
workstations?


Linda


Existing work stations are similar to what we now have, but they are more
spacious.


What are our Fitness / Well
-
being options?










Dareece




Public Skating

o

Father David Bauer and Norma Bush Arena

o

Cost: $5.70 (single), $51.30 (10 passes), $136.80
(30 passes)
CASH

o

Date and Times: Refer to “Public Skating and Shinny Hockey
Schedules”, however there may be lunch time options
慶慩a慢汥l



Foothills Athletic Park

o

Ultimate Frisbee, soccer, tennis courts, little league baseball,
track and field

o

Cost: FREE d
rop
-
in public use from
May 1
-

September 30



McMahon Stadium

o

Gates are only open for Stampeders home games one hour
prior to the designated game time
, running steps not
available



Winter options


non攠慴aWh攠mom敮e