minutes of spring meeting 2011 - ebIX

peanutplausibleΗλεκτρονική - Συσκευές

21 Νοε 2013 (πριν από 3 χρόνια και 8 μήνες)

149 εμφανίσεις

E
uropean forum for energy

B
usiness
I
nformation e
X
change

Minutes
, 17
th

ebIX
®

forum

meeting
,

April
28
th

and
29
th
, 20
1
1

Version
1
,
July

6
th
, 20
1
1



ebIX
®

Forum


Page:
1

Date
/time
:

Thursday April 28
th
, 2011, 15:00


17:00

Friday April 29
th

9:00


12:00

Place:

Energinet.dk, Erritsø, Denmark


Participants:

Christian Odgaard, DK, Energinet.dk

Jan Owe
,
SE, SvK

Kai

Adam
,

CH, swissgrid

Kees Sparreboom
,
NL, CapGemini

Koen Reynvoe
t
,
BE, UMIX

Marc de Zwaan
,
NL, TenneT (ebIX
®

Chairman)

Norbert Suter,
CH, swissgrid

(first day)

Oscar Ludwigs
,
SE, SvK

Ove Nesvik
,
NO, EdiSys

(Secretary)

Per Gunnar Rækken
,
NO, Statnett

Vlatka Cordes, DE, RWE

(ebIX
®

Vice
Chairman)



Enclosure:

Summary of a
ction items
,
see

Appendix A

ebIX
®

members and observers
,
see

Appendix B

ebIX Forum
20110429 Item 4 - Status ETC.ppt
, s
ee

item
4)

ETC: Status and work plan (Lucy
/Jan
)

ebIX Forum
20110429 Item 5 - CuS and ebIX-Eurelectric.pptx
,
s
ee item
5)

CuS: Status

and

work plan
,

including ebIX
®

and Eurelectric
liaison group
(
Eva
/Ove
)

ebIX Forum
20110429 Item 6 - EMD Status.ppt
,
ebIX strategy smart
developments 20110429 version 0.0.ppt
,
4.1 M. SANCHEZ
Task Force Smart Grids.ppt
,
s
ee item
6)

EMD: Status and work
plan (Vlatka)

20110330_ebIX_ENT
SO-E_ draft_EDI_v02.doc
, see
9)

ebIX
®

relationship to ENTSO
-
E

(Marc
/Kees/Vlatka
)


ebix result 2010.xlsx
,
Agreed budget ebix
spring forum 2011.xlsx
, see
14)

Account and budget (Marc)





1)

Ope
ning of 1
7
th

ebIX
®

forum meeting and
if needed a
brief introduction of participants

Marc welcomed the ebIX
®

forum members and observers to the
17
th

ebIX
®

forum meeting.



ebIX
®

Forum


Page
2


2)

Approval of agenda

T
he agenda was approved.



3)

Approval of m
inutes
from

the
1
6
th

ebIX
®

forum meeting

The minutes of the 15
th

ebIX
®

forum meeting were approved.


The action items from previous meeting were reviewed and a status was g
iven where relevant:


Action item I:




Marc will
contact Eurelectric and propose to reopen the cooperation, especially related to data
communication for
Smart metering

and related changes to the Harmonised role model.

Status:


Will be done in the near future
.



Action item II:




Maurice w
ill send a
small

questionnaire to the vendors asking for their expectations and asking them to
come up with proposals for increasing the interest in the Vendor group.

Status:


Dealt with under item
7)




Everybody is asked to inf
orm Maurice of new vendors entering the market.

Status:


Dealt with under item
7)




The convenors of the ebIX
®

is asked to ask the vendors participation in the WGs for general
information from the market and not only for informa
tion from their own company.

Status:


Dealt with under item
7)


Action item III:




The ebIX
®

convenors should make a prioritised list of the projects in the ebIX road map, based on the
ebIX
®

budget.


Status:


Dealt with under item
11)




The Vendor Group is asked to come up with project plans for
BRS Order Meter (Re
-
)Placement
, BRS
Billing Information for Grid Cost to Supplier

and
BRS Billing Information for Installation Rent to
Supplier
.

Status:


Dealt with under item
7)




EMD will handle the proposal for a new project for
BRS Smart meters/Smart grids
.

Status:


Dealt with under item
4)


Action item IV:




ETC will find people for the common technical WG between
ebIX
®

and ENTSO
-
E.

S
tatus:


Dealt with under item
8)
9)




Vlatka and Kees will continue the work related to Terms of Reference and a changed MoU with
ENTSO
-
E regarding a joint technical committee.

Status:


Dealt with under

item
8)
9)



Action item V:



ebIX
®

Forum


Page
3



The ebIX
®

chairman (currently Marc) should contact countries that do not confirm participation to the
ebIX
®

Forum

Status:


Marc has tried to contact Austria and Slovenia. No answer from

Austria and an excuse from
Slovenia.




Marc will contact Peter (A & B) asking why Austria was not represented at the ebIX
®


Status:


Mark has sent several mails, but without answer. This is probably because Peter
has

changed
his job. Mark will contact VÖE
instead.




4)

ETC: Status and work plan (Lucy
/Jan
)

Jan presented the ETC status and work plan, which was approved. The presentation is attached.



5)

CuS: Status

and

work plan
,

including ebIX
®

and Eurelectric liaison group
(
Eva
/Ove
)

Ove

presented the CuS statu
s and work plan, which was approved. The presentation is attached.


The ebIX
®

Forum was concerned that the proposed work plan from CuS was too tight, but stressed that the
publication of the CuS requirements and information models are important. As a minim
um the
change
/end

of
roles processes

must be done before summer 2011,
exchange of master data

processes

before next ebIX
®

Forum and that the
move processes

must be finalised within the end of
2011.


Action item
I



The ebIX
®

Forum stressed that as a minimum
the
change
/end

of roles processes

must be done before
summer 2011,
exchange of master data

processes

before next ebIX
®

Forum and that the
move processes

must be finalised within the end of the year.


Action item
II



Marc will contact
Eva and
Gerrit, asking

them

to discuss officially within CuS the convenorship for the
next two years.


Action item
III



Marc will

contact Eurelectric and propose to reopen the cooperation, especially related to data
communication for
Smart metering

and related changes to the Har
monised role model
.



6)

EMD: Status and work plan (Vlatka)

Vlatka presented the EMD status and work plan, which was approved. The presentation is attached.


EMD pro
po
ses to close down EMD
before
next
ebIX
®

Forum.


EMD also pro
pose
start
ing

a project relate
d to smart grid and smar
t metering.
Vlatka showed a presentation
from
Mr Sánchez from

the EU
DG for Energy
,

presenting a project for smart grid/smart metering.
ebIX
®

may
meet
Mr

Sánchez for a short meeting in May, if we want to continue on this track. It w
as also stressed that
ebIX
®

should find a body to cooperate with

(
ENTSO
-
E, Eurelectric, or others
) if we wants to do anything in this
area
.


Mark thinks this may be interesting from an ebIX
®

point of view, however
less

interesting from a TSO or Dutch
poin
t of view. If
ebIX
®

shall be involved it should not be in a leading role.



ebIX
®

Forum


Page
4

Mark was asked to include the proposal in the contact he will have with Eurelectric, see
Action item III
.


Oscar was missing more information related to the project proposal, e.g.

a paper that can be used as a basis for
disc
ussions within national groups, which was a view supported by several others.


Marc
raised the question of how to finance

the project?
There was no
conclusion

related to financing
, except
that there are small p
ossibilities
of

find
ing

money in the ebIX
®

budget for this year.


It was agreed that
Vlatka and Kees will contact Mr.
Sánchez in May and make a more detailed presentation that
can be distributed as a discussion basis for the
ebIX
®

members.


Marc summarise
d the discussion; ebIX
®

is interested in the idea and the next step
should

be exploring the
proposal in greater detail.


Action item
IV



Vlatka and Kees will contact Mr.
Sánchez in May and make a more detailed presentation that can be
distributed as a disc
ussion basis for the
ebIX
®

members.



7)

ebIX
®

Vendor group: Status and work plan (
Maurice
)

Maurice had by mail informed that he will withdraw from the role as ebIX vendor Group chairman. Since
January 1
st

2011 he is responsible within KEMA for all SCADA EMS/
DMS, smart meter, data communication,
markets and regulation and business process redesign activities in the area Netherlands, Middle East and Africa.
Unfortunately he cannot combine this anymore with the time required to actively coordinate and stimulate
the
Vendor Group.


Due to
Maurice
withdraw
al

from ebIX vendor Group

the
Action item II) from previous meeting

had

not been
done.


There ha
s

been
a very low interest to participate in the Vendor Group for the last couple of years. The
conclusion from the
discussion was that w
e
ask Maurice for the address list
for the Vendor Group
and
that
ebIX
®

will
continue distributing new Requirements documents to the Vendor group

members
. Except for
distribution of documents we will keep it
as
a

sleeping group


for th
e near future
.



8)

ebIX
®
, ETSO and EFET Harmonisation Group

(HG)
: Status and work plan
(Lucy
/Vlatka
)

There has
only
been o
ne
meeting
since previous ebIX
®

Forum,
in February

2011
. There was unfortunately only
three participants, due to sickness (only Ove repr
esenting
ebIX
®
).


The

HG has made
a proposal for a new Harmonised role model, which currently is questioned from ebIX
®

members
. The next meeting will be a one day meeting in the end of May.



9)

ebIX
®

relationship to ENTSO
-
E

(Marc
/Kees/Vlatka
)

There has been
f
r
e
quent
contact between ebIX
®

and ENTSO
-
E, related to making
a Collaboration agreement
and
Terms of Reference (ToR
)
.
These documents must be approved by the ENTSO
-
E assembly meeting and
ebIX
®
Forum.
There
is

however some challenges related to the fact tha
t ebIX
®

is not a legal body.


To be able to finalise the documents before next ebIX
®

Forum the following items was agreed:

a)

Vlatka will distribute the draft Collaboration agreement to the ebIX
®

members.

b)

Ka
i

will, as a layer, review the documents.


ebIX
®

Forum


Page
5

c)

Thereafter

Marc will distribute them (Collaboration agreement and ToR) to the ebIX
®

members for
approval.


F
ind
ing
people for the common technical WG between
ebIX
®

and ENTSO
-
E

will be done when the
Collaboration agreement is agreed.



10)

ebIX
®

-

international contacts

and co
-
operations

(all)

Lucy has been in contact with Latvia, who seems to be interested in participating

in ebIX
®
.


Vlatka asked if we should continue contact with EASEE
-
Gas, which was seen as positive. However it doesn’t
seem correct to work for a forma
l cooperation, such as making a MoU. The formal contact should probably be
with ENTSO
-
G.


Vlatka
have
also
been in
contact with Croatia

and s
he is
hoping for
a seminar in connection to the next EMD
meeting, which will be held in Croatia.


Kees asked if con
tact with ACER (regulators) is convenient, which
was agreed
. ACER is situated in Slovenia
together with the Slovenian
ebIX®
member.



11)

Roadmap for finalisation of the current and future work

(Eva, Lucy and Vlatka)

A short and medium term roadmap
,

common fo
r CuS, EMD and ETC will be made.


Vlatka proposed using a half day on some of the ETC meetings (maybe 2
-
3 times a year) for coordination of the
ebIX
®
HG activities. Marc stressed that such a coordination activity not should delay the other ETC activities
p
romised during the ETC status presentation. The proposal was agreed
.


Vlatka will be added to the ETC distribution list, to get information related to Role Model discussions held in
ETC.


The
action item from previous meeting related to asking the
Vendor G
roup to come up with project plans for
BRS Order Meter (Re
-
)Placement
, BRS
Billing Information for Grid Cost to Supplier

and
BRS Billing
Information for Installation Rent to Supplier

was skipped, since the Vendor group is put on hold.



12)

Status for national

ebIX
®

seminars and courses

V
latka
w
ould like to invite a representative from ETC to present technical and methodological information for
the national German group, or alternatively to invite the national German group to an ETC meeting. Vlatka and
Jan wil
l coordinate this in the autumn.


ebIX
®

was present at a seminar in Slovenia just after the previous ebIX
®

Forum meeting. Vlatka and Kees
reported that it was a very good seminar with good response for the ebIX
®

work. There were around 50
participants
,

re
presenting the Slovenian energy industry, including the regulator.


Kees had a question from the Technical University in Vienna, who is part of UN/CEFACT/TMG. They ask for
logging data from the industry to
be
use
d

in a project for optimising
logging inform
ation. Anybody seeing an
interest in such a project can contact Kees to get more information.




13)

Public relations / communications / ebIX
®

web

site


ebIX
®

Forum


Page
6

The
ebIX
®

website

w
orks fine
and is currently up to date.


Mark
noted that
the text related to the trade ma
rk
seems misplaced where it is and proposed to move it
to the
page of the ebIX
®

articles
, which was agreed
.
Ove will do this as homework.


Jan had reviewed text related to the ebIX
®

organisation and made some proposals for updates, which was
agreed.

In add
ition the observers were removed from the organisation map.


Ove informed that a meter has been activated

at the
ebIX
®

web site

about a month ago
. The result
(activity
status for the web site)
will be distributed w
h
en available.


Action item
V



Ove will
mov
e the text on the

ebIX
®

website

related to the
ebIX
®

trade mark to the page of the ebIX
®

articles
.



Ove will ask the web master to update the
ebIX
®

website according to Jan’s proposals

and comments
during the discussion.



14)

Account and budget (Marc)

The
a
cco
unt
for
2010

shows a d
eficit of about 18.000 € for 2010.


Marc presented a b
udget
for the
rest of 2011
, which shows that the activities for the rest of the year must be
lowered compared with the first 3 month
,

to en
d

up in balance.
The budget was reviewed and agreed.


Kees an
d Ove will
send estimates for their expenditure to the convenors on monthly
or

quarterly basis,
dependent on the activity in the group. The convenors must make sure that the group expenditure is within the
budget.



15)

Election of Chairman

Marc asked for vol
unteers for the chairman position and asked everybody to think about possible candidates and
send him a note.



16)

Membership status (all)

Slov
e
nia
has agreed to become a member and will start paying form next year.


Also
Latvia seems to be interested in part
icipating

in ebIX
®
, see item
10)
.


Kees will try finding a contact person in Greece and Marc will do the physical contact.


Action item
VI



Kees will try finding a contact person in Greece and Marc will do the physical contact.



17)

New project proposals

EMD proposed starting a Smart meter/Smart grid project, see

item
6)

EMD: Status and work plan (Vlatka)



18)

Next Meeting


ebIX
®

Forum


Page
7

Christian had proposed havi
ng only one face
-
to
-
face meeting a year. This was agreed, i.e. we will continue
having the autumn meeting and make the spring meeting a telephone conference
.


Next meeting will be Wednesday

October

19
th

in the
afternoon
(starting 15:00)
and Thursday
Octobe
r
20
th

in the
morning (ending 12:00).
There will be a preceding ETC meeting Tuesday October 18
th

and Wednesday October
19
th
.


Marc will contact Slovenia asking
if they are able to host
the next
ebIX
®

Forum, possibly together with a
meeting with ACER. Alter
natively the meeting will take place in Germany.


Action item
VII



Marc will contact Slovenia asking for having the next Forum there, possibly together with a meeting
with ACER
.



19)

AOB, including interesting new data exchange developments in individual count
ries

Since SvK is the owner of the ebIX
®

trade mark
Oscar
gets
informed
related to now registrations with similar
names. No

someone wants to register the trade mark EBUX. It was decided not to do anything about it.


Koen asked how to deal with the copyrigh
t statement being generated by the T
ranslation
T
ool

in the generated
schemas. It was
agreed

that if

someone
generates national schemas based on their own
model the copyright
should be changed to refer to
national organisation
and
maybe
a reference to ebIX
®
.





ebIX
®

Forum


Page
8

Appendix A

S
UMMARY OF A
CTION ITEMS


Action item
I



The ebIX
®

Forum stressed that as a minimum the
change
/end

of roles processes

must be done before
summer 2011,
exchange of master data

processes

before next ebIX
®

Forum and that the
move processes

must be finali
sed within the end of the year.


Action item
II



Marc will contact Eva and Gerrit, asking them to discuss officially within CuS the convenorship for the
next two years.


Action item
III



Marc will

contact Eurelectric and propose to reopen the cooperation, e
specially related to data
communication for
Smart metering

and related changes to the Harmonised role model
.


Action item
IV



Vlatka and Kees will contact Mr.
Sánchez in May and make a more detailed presentation that can be
distributed as a discussion basis

for the
ebIX
®

members.


Action item
V



Ove will
move the text on the

ebIX
®

website

related to the
ebIX
®

trade mark to the page of the ebIX
®

articles
.



Ove will ask the web master to update the
ebIX
®

website according to Jan’s proposals and comments
during t
he discussion.


Action item
VI



Kees will try finding a contact person in Greece and Marc will do the physical contact.


Action item
VII



Marc will contact Slovenia asking for having the next Forum there, possibly together with a meeting
with ACER
.






ebIX
®

Forum


Page
9

Appendix B

EB
IX
®

MEMBERS AND OBSERVER
S


Name

Country, Company

Status

e
-
mail

Tomas Müller

AT, VÖE

Non
-
voting member

t.mueller@veoe.at


Cynthia Bonne

BE, UMIX

Full member

cynthia.bonne@eandis.be

Patrick Dellaert

BE, UMIX

Full me
mber

patrick.dellaert@eandis.be


Vasil Hubanov

BG, ESO
-

EAD (TSO)

Observer

vhubanov@nek.bg


Nisheeth K. Singh

CH, swissgrid

Full member

Nisheeth.Singh@swissgrid.ch


Kai Adam

CH, swissgrid

Full member

Kai.Adam@swissgrid.ch

Beate Becker

DE, BDEW

Full member

Beate_Becker@bdew.de


Christina Frein

DE, BDEW

Full member

Christina.Frein@bdew.de


Nikolaus Pleister

DE, BDEW

Full member

nikolaus.pleister@bdew.de

Stefan Seidel

DE, E.ON

Full
member

stefan.seidel@eon
-
energie.com


Alexander Pisters

DE, RWE

Full member

Alexander.Pisters@rwe.com

Eva Lepperhoff

DE, RWE

Full member
, CuS convenor

eva
.lepperhoff@rwe.com


Vlatka Cordes

DE, RWE

Full member
,

ebIX
®

vice chair
,
EMD
convenor

Vlatka.Cordes@rwe.com


Henrik Hornum

DK, Danish energy

Full member

hho@danskenergi.dk

Christian Odgaard

DK, Energinet.d
k

Full member

cco@energinet.dk


Lembit Sünt

EE, OÜ Jaotusvõrk

Observer

lembit.sunt@energia.ee

Marko Haikarainen

FI, Fingrid

Observer

Marko.Haikarainen@fingrid.fi

Kees Sparreboom

NL, CapGemini

Full member

kees.sparreboom@capgemini.com


Maurice Adriaensen

NL, KEMA

Vendor group convenor

Maurice.Adriaensen@kema.c
om

Lucy Sarkisian

NL, TenneT

Full member
, ETC convenor

Lucy.Sarkisian@tennet.eu


Marc de Zwaan

NL, TenneT

Full member
, ebIX
®

chairman

Marc.de.Zwaan@tennet.eu


Ove Nesvik

NO, EdiSys

Full member
, secretary

Ove.nesvik@edisys.no


Terje Nilsen

NO, Nord Pool

Observer

terje.nilsen@nordpool.com


Tor Åge Halvorsen

NO, Nord

Pool

Observer

tor.halvorsen@nordpool.com


Jon
-
Egil Nordvik

NO, Statnett

Full member

jon
-
egil.nordvik@statnett.no


Ole Jacob Høyland

NO, Statnett

Ful
l member

ole.hoyland@statnett.no


Tor Bjarne Heiberg

NO, Statnett

Full member

tor.heiberg@statnett.no


Christian Hoang Le

NO, Statnett

Full member

christian.le@statnett.no


Per Gunnar Rækken

NO, Statnett

Full member

per.gunnar.rakken@statnett.no


Leslaw Winiarski

PL, PSE

Observer

Leslaw.Winiarski@pse.pl


Jan Owe

SE, SvK

Full member
, ETC vice convenor

Jan.Owe@svk.se

Oscar Ludwigs

SE, SvK

Full member

Oscar.Ludwigs@svk.se


Tomaž Lah

SI, Energy Agency of the
Republic of Slovenia

Full member

Tomaz.Lah@agen
-
rs.si


David Batič

SI, Energy Agency of the
Republic of Slovenia

Full member

Davi
d.Batic@agen
-
rs.si


Juraj Horvat

SK
,
VSE

Observer

horvat_juraj@vse.sk

ISO country codes:

AT

Austria

DK

Denmark

GR

Greece

PL

Poland

BE

Belgium

EE

Estonia

IE

Ireland

RO

Romania

BG

Bulgaria

ES

Spain

IT

Italy

SE

Sweden

CH

Switzerland

FI

Finland

NL

the Netherlands

SI

Slovenia

DE

Germany

FR

France

NO

Norway

SK

Slovakia