It is erect KUB because:
* Pelvis is narrow
* symphysis pupis does not appear.
* bad preparation
* bad collimation.
* marker is there
* name is there
* bad factors ( I can not see the borders of kidneys)
* low contrast because of
high collimation which produces more scattered rays.
* without seeying the name, h know that this image is for female because of the breast
it is underexposure ( I have to increase mAs not KVp because KVp is already high
cause I can see the structures)
print, see the blue circle
* patient is not aligned (avoid that by tilting the patient and polling him and making sure
that the shoulders are strait).
*fecal material in the colon
ment of femur’s head to the acetabulum.
It is erect because:
* center is high
*chest appears in the image
* pelvis is narrow.
*over exposed (high KVp) because I can not see the borders, bone details, and because
bone is dark and this
means over penetration (high KVp)
* no patient name.
* there is a static artifact (by either finger or machine)
*good collimation because I can see kidneys and symphysis pupis.
* bad developer because the image is grayesh.
* good factor and