TC08232007_Minutes - HL7

dinnerattentionΔιαχείριση Δεδομένων

28 Νοε 2012 (πριν από 4 χρόνια και 6 μήνες)

216 εμφανίσεις






Meeting Minutes




Thursday, August 23, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level Seven, Inc.



Page
1

of
2





Roll Call
:

Lloyd McKenzie (LM),
Wilfred Bonney

(WB),
Dave Carlson (DC), Steve Speicher (SS), Bill
Braithwaite (BB),
George “Woody” Beeler (GWB),

Tim Ireland (TI), Jane Curry (JC), Brandon Ulrich
(BU) and Geoffry Roberts (GR
)


Chair
:

Lloyd McKenzie



Sc
r
ibe
:

Wilfred Bonney




Mee
ting called to order a
t 10:0
5

am E
D
T by Chair
.



Agenda accepted

(JC/GWB, no objections)
as pos
ted

to the listserv
.


Minutes




Approval of August 9
th

Minutes was deferred for the next week’s call
.



Report from HL7 Board




JC

reported that
:

o

HL7 Board has

approved
the recommendation
that HL7 formally
join the newly
formed
Open Health Tools

consortium

o

Tooling committee will be submitting a new proposal to the Board for funding in
the upcoming September 2007 WGM in Atlanta




The committee then
re
view
ed

the RMIM

Designer

Components

(
see attachment
)

to
identify the components that could be included in the proposal. LM
suggeste
d the

following
:

o

Building annotation editor;

o

Transformation of a
nnotations to a new publication markup;

o

Modifying the PubDb

to launch Eclipse




GWB noted that the proposal presented to the Board in January 2007 could be used a
s
the starting point
; He agreed to work on a proposal that will be reviewed in the next
week’s call




Further discussions focused on the replacement of th
e RMIM Designer; component
replacement of XMLSPy;




Action Item
:

o

GWB will work on a

proposal; using the previous proposal
as the starting point.



Re
port from
Open Health Tools Consortium
Meeting






JC
reporte
d

that:

o

The
Open Health Tools

(
OHT
)

consortiu
m

meeting was held in Australia
; Co
-
located with

MedInfo2007

o

Charles Jaffe and Grahame Gr
i
e
ve participated in the meeting; she participated
in the conference via telephone

o

Useful discussions focused on major contributors; architecture
alignments
, which is
in
consistency with the tooling roadm
ap

o

She will send a copy of the prese
ntation to the tooling listserv






Meeting Minutes




Thursday, August 23, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level Seven, Inc.



Page
2

of
2





CVS to SVN Migration




GR

re
ported that

NSCEE
has agreed

to
:

o

Connect the newly installed GForge to SVN;

o

Update
the
PostgreSQL DB;

no timeline as to w
hen it will be completed
;

o

Incorporate the
Homebase’s

DB

backup to the normal NSCEE daily backup




G
WB

noted that Adrian

Wilkins

has started the migration process and reminded
participants to go to the Wiki page

(
http://informatics.mayo.edu/w
iki/index.php/ConversionToSvn
)

and identify projects that
need to be
dropped from the
SVN.



Agenda items for
September 2007
WGM




The upcoming
September

Working Group Meeting will take place on
September 16
-

21
,
2007 in
Atlanta
, Ge
orgia
. The tooling

sect
ions are on Tuesday (Q1
and Q
2
) and Thursday
(Q1 and Q2). The group discussed several potential topics
including
:


o

Tuesday Q1: Tooling Overview (i.e.
Introduction to HL7 Tool Suite and
GForge)

o

Tuesday Q2:
Tooling Demonstrations

o

Thursday Q1:
Open Mike
(i.e
. Requirement
s Gathering);Early
-
Adopte
rs’ Feedback

o

Thursday Q2

(joint w/
ICTC
)
:
Conformance Requirements




The agenda items will be finalized in the next week’s call
.



Next Meeting




Phone: +1
702
-
8
94
-
2444; Participant

PassCode:
946251#


Thursday,

August

30
,

2007 @
10:00
-
11
:00 am EDT

(
15
:00
-
16:00h BST, 7:00
-
8
:
0
0h

PDT
)



GoToMeeting URL:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/524687589
\
n
\
nConference




Next mee
ting’s agenda will focu
s on
:

o

Tool
ing Proposal to the Board
[Jane]

o

Finalization of
Agenda Items for
U
pcoming

September 2007
WGM [All]

o

CVS to SVN Migration [Adrian]


Meeting adjourned at 1
1
:
17

a
m E
D
T.