TC01182007_Minutes - HL7

dinnerattentionΔιαχείριση Δεδομένων

28 Νοε 2012 (πριν από 4 χρόνια και 8 μήνες)

210 εμφανίσεις





Meeting Minutes





Thursday, January 18, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level Seven, Inc.


Page
1

of
2





Roll Call
:

Brandon Ulrich (BU), Jane Curry (JC), Geoffry Roberts (GR),

Wilfred Bonney

(WB),
George Woody Beeler (GWB)
,

Lloyd McKenzie (LM), Russ H
amm (RH), JD, Adrian Wilkins (AW
)


Chair
:

L
loyd McKenzie


Sc
r
ibe
:

Wilfred Bonney




Mee
ting called to order at
9:0
5

am E
S
T by Chair
.



GWB asked that the review of the HTC position document be added to the agenda
.



Highlights from the January WGM




JC

and LM
gave a

short recap from the
January

WGM.
Some of

the highlights

they
reported include

the following
:



o

Review
of the tooling process document highlighting the basic requirements,
configuration and deployment management

o

Review of architecture components in relation to the current tooling requirements
for the HTC

o

Tooling requirements open mike section

o

SAR requiremen
ts gathering

o

HTC d
emonstration of three

tools

based on the
Eclips
e plat
form:



MIF Validation Tool:
An

Eclipse plug
-
in developed by Jiva Medical
, which

allows MIF Schemas to be validated
.



MIF to UML Tool
:
An
Eclipse plug
-
in
developed by the VHA, which
allow
s
the user to import/convert MIF
-
encoded models to UML

2.



XML
Instance Edito
r:
An

Eclipse plug
-
in developed by Jiva Medical
(sponsored by
NHS Connecting for Health), which

allows the generation of
XML Message Instances based on MIF models.

o

D
emonstrat
ion of

HL7 Harmonization T
ool
ing

by RH




Detailed information about the tooling sections could be found in the
TC01092007_SanDiego
Minutes.
doc

available on the committee’s website



GForge Wish List





GR want
ed to know the driving need for the SVN. It

was noted th
at the SVN has several
advantages over the CVS including
(a) improved handling of binaries, (b)

capability to
lock files
-

critica
l when dealing with Visio files, and (c) UTF
-
16 issue.

Regarding the
possibility of using SVN side
-
by
-
side with CVS

in the Home
base, LM no
ted that full
migration from CVS to SVN is desirable.

He also noted that there are a
lot of scripts out
there to do the migration.




Regarding the i
ntegration with Wiki,

the group
discussed
the possib
il
ity of using
either
Media Wiki or

X
-
Wiki.
It

was noted that the HL7 Wiki hosted by Mayo Clinic uses Media
Wiki.
LM noted that a Wiki
plug
-
in to the Homebase

will b
e desirable but not required.

AW

indicated

that the Media Wiki uses MySQL
DB
and GF
orge us
es

PostgreSQL

DB
.

However,
there exist tools th
at can convert PostgreSQL DB to MySQL DB.

GR noted that some of the
configuration of the Wiki might require root access; and some could be done by WB, as it
is done in the case of the Homebase.





Meeting Minutes





Thursday, January 18, 2007



Tooling Committee



© 2007 Health Level Seven, Inc.


Page
2

of
2







Further discussions focused on the

handl
ing

of the administrat
ive tasks

by HL7
; limited
degree of access; issue of ongoing maintenance; request for locking pages; page
vandalism; creating and maintenance of groups




Action Item:

o

G
R

will

meet
the NSCEE Director to discuss further

enhancement to the
Homebase

site





Fi
nal Review of

HTC Position Document: MIF Repository & HL7 Work Practices




GWB led the group to review the
HTC Position Document: MIF Repository & HL7 Work
Practices

co
-
authored by Grahame, Laura and Lloyd. GWB made the motion for the
committee to accept th
e document

with minor modification
. The motion, seconded by
JC,
passed with
(5

affirmative votes, 0 negative votes, 0 abstentions
)




Action Item
:

o

GWB will make minor modification to the document and upload it to an
accessible location



Other Business




WB i
ndicated

that he

has received five

for
ms from committees wanting to have their
project
s

in the Homebase.



GWB

reported that
the
T
ra
cker

module of the H
omebase fails to capture foreign
characters such as

ä

in the
Swedish

language




Action Item:

o

W
B

will

fur
ther

investigate
how to

configure the
Tracker

module of the Homebase
to handle foreign characters





Next Meeting




Phone: +1
973
-
582
-
2813
; Participant

PassCode:
946251#


Thursday,

January

25
,

2007

@ 9:00
-
10
:00 am E
S
T

(
14
:00
-
15
:00
h

GMT
, 6:00
-
7
:
0
0
h

PST
)



Next meeting
’s agenda

will

focus on

the

review of Homebase postings


Meeting adjourned at 10
:
07

a
m E
S
T.