Kinematics of Trauma
1. What are the two critical factors associated with falls?
2. What causes the “Don Juan Syndrome”?
3. Describe Newton’s First Law of Motion:
4. What are the five major types of Motor Vehicle collisions?
What are the two types of trauma?
6. What are the impacts
which occur in each motor vehicle collision?
Unrestrained occupants in motor vehicles have a probability of death which increases
. Statistics show that adult pedestrians usually ___________________ oncoming
traffic, while children usually ________________an oncoming vehicle.
9. Which type of vehicle collision is automatic justification for transport to a trauma
10. You have responded to a victim with a stab wound to the chest. The victim is
The wound track appears to travel downward. The attacker was most
likely a _________________.